Large Grey Sanna Wall Plate
21” Large Opal Gray Sanaa Woven Wall Art Plate
21.00” Dia. x 2.50” D
Bring a beautiful, hand-woven piece of artisanship into your bookshelf, kitchen, coffee table, or use it as a key-bowl in your entryway; this fair-trade bowl is lovingly made over several days in the home of a rural Rwandan woman artisan and provides them an income ten-times higher than traditional wages. 3,600 artisans in rural areas of Rwanda, as well as Uganda and Ghana, work on producing these works of art while receiving the financial security necessary to improve the futures of themselves, their families, and their communities.
This bowl is made of high-grade sisal fibers, wound around sweetgrass in a stitch-by-stitch process. To clean, simply moisten a cloth and wipe the basket as needed.
- Approximately 6” diameter x 2” height
- Fair Trade
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all-natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Baskets have a hang loop on the back for wall décor - ready to hang
All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.