Our Rockets’ Red Glare martini recipe is a sweet July 4th cocktail that combines vodka, berries and lemon-lime soda for a red cocktail drink that sparkles like fireworks in the sky. A patriotic drink that’s sure to be a hit at your Fourth of July party!
- Fresh Raspberries – 1/4 Cup
- Berry Flavored Vodka – 6 Oz
- Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice – 1/4 Cup
- Lemon-Lime soda – 1/4 Cup
- healthy splash of Raspberry Juice
- Sugar – 4 T
- Dell Cove Spice Co.’s Stars & Stripes Cocktail Rim Sugar
Rim chilled glasses with cocktail rim sugar and set aside. Next, muddle the raspberries and sugar in a bowl. Set aside for an hour, then press through strainer to remove the seeds. Mix raspberry puree, vodka, lemon and raspberry juices into ice-filled shaker. Cover the shaker and shake well, until the shaker is frosted. Strain into glasses, top with soda and serve.