Andean Mojave Brown Blanket
Handmade in Ecuador by local artisans, this ultra-soft blanket made with blended Alpaca wool, is unlike anything you have ever experienced.
Each blanket features unique and vibrant designs adding beauty and color to every situation the blanket is placed. The large size allows for multiple people to come together and make memories.
This can be used as a throw or is blanket sized to fit a Queen sized bed. Also it is the perfect camp, picnic, or all purpose blanket made for any adventure.
- 50% Alpaca Wool 50% Ultra-soft acrylic material with recycled content
- Reversible design and color
- Approximately Queen size- 90"" x 78”
- Lightweight for year round versatility
- Beautiful and colorful reversible designs
- Large size big enough to share
- Artisan Made in Ecuador on 100 year-old looms
- Cashmere-like softness
- Sustainably sourced
- Naturally-insulating super-warm fibers
Made in Ecuador
Questions about this brand?