Colorado Sweet Yellow Clover Honey
Soft and sweet with notes of carmelized custard and a hint of burnt sugar.
- Apiary Location:Â Colorado
- Floral Source:Â Wild sweet yellow clover blossoms (Melilotus officinalis)
- Cheese Pairing:Â Taleggio and other washed rinds
- Tea Pairing:Â Karigane Kukicha, hot and iced chai
- Cocktail Pairing:Â Irish Coffee with Honey Whipped Cream
- Fruit Pairing:Â Figs
- Nutritional Facts
- Serving size: 1 Tablespoon
- 16g sugars, 17g carbohydrates, 0g fat, 60 calories
Note:Â Children under the age of one year should not consume raw honey.